Growth Technology Vegetable Focus, specifically formulated to encourage high quality and heavy yields in vegetables. Perfectly suited to tomatoes and cucumbers (for perennial vegetables such as chillies, please use Chilli Focus. This is a concentrate and needs to be diluted for use. Can be used for plants growing in soil or hydro systems.
Developed using Growth Technology’s (GT) revolutionary Single Part Technology (SPT). Growth Technology Vegetable Focus is manufactured from the highest quality raw materials. The Focus Range delivers a complete profile of all 12 essential minerals to plants. As the name suggests, the Focus range accommodates the specific nutritional requirements of specific plant types.
Why Choose GT Focus?
- Each GT Focus product is complete. Unlike the overwhelming majority of fertilizers, all Focus products contain each of the 12 essential minerals.
- pH buffered to ensure all 12 essential minerals are available to the plant.
- Formulated and balanced to to suit the requirements of specific plant types.
- Manufactured using only the highest grade raw materials and chelated trace elements to ensure effortless absorption of the plant.
- Guaranteed not to contain potentially harmful and infective chlorides, urea, sodium and ammonium.
- Easy to use simple instructions.
More information about plant care is on the Plant Care tab of our website. We sell the full GT focus range of products so feel free to check out what we have in stock.
Also don’t forget to follow Bright Leaf Nursery on Facebook for more updates, care, advice and tips