Growth Technology Orchid Focus is specifically formulated to meet the exacting needs of most orchids when flowers have finished. Entirely free from urea which is toxic in certain orchids. Nitrogen supplied in 100% nitrate form for strong healthy growth over long periods. Also suitable for use on Bromeliads, Hoyas and indoor plants. This concentrate needs to be diluted. Can be used for plants growing in soil or hydro systems.
Use BLOOM when flower spikes appear on your orchid plants and the separate GROW fertiliser when the flowers have finished and until the flower spikes appear again. Keep your orchids fed year round!
Developed using Growth Technology’s (GT) revolutionary Single Part Technology (SPT). Growth Technology Orchid Focus manufactured from the highest quality raw materials. The Focus Range delivers a complete profile of all 12 essential minerals to plants. As the name suggests, the Focus range accommodates the specific nutritional requirements of specific plant types.
Why Choose GT Focus?
- Each Gt Focus product is complete. Unlike the overwhelming majority of fertilizers, all Focus products contain each of the 12 essential minerals.
- pH buffered to ensure all 12 essential minerals are available to the plant.
- Formulated and balanced to to suit the requirements of specific plant types.
- Manufactured using only the highest grade raw materials and chelated trace elements to ensure effortless absorption of the plant.
- Guaranteed not to contain potentially harmful and infective chlorides, urea, sodium and ammonium.
- Easy to use simple instructions.
More information about plant care is on the Plant Care tab of our website. We sell the full GT focus range of products so feel free to check out what we have in stock.
Also don’t forget to follow Bright Leaf Nursery on Facebook for more updates, care, advice and tips